Facilitating efficient and effective operations.
Industrial facilities support the world by housing manufacturing and storage processes that serve a critical role in getting us the goods and services we need. SGH’s multidisciplinary teams partner with industrial facility owners to develop engineering solutions that consider function, durability, cost, and the effects on business operations. We provide engineering consulting services to:
- Design new structures, building enclosures, and mechanical components to achieve the functional and performance goals
- Perform structural and enclosure condition assessments to help owners and operators budget and plan for future work
- Diagnose deterioration and design repairs that minimize disruption to ongoing operations
- Investigate building and machine failures
- Evaluate existing materials, components, and systems, and test new ones in our Applied Science & Research Center