Our Lady of Perpetual Help School

Ellicott City, MD


Archdiocese of Baltimore



Our Lady of Perpetual Help School consists of single-story, brick-clad structure, built in 1958, and a second-story addition constructed in the early 1960s.  Following a window replacement project in the 1990s, the exterior walls developed visible distress in the form of cracked, spalled, and bowing brick masonry and deflected and/or rotated lintels at window openings.  SGH investigated the masonry distress and reported water leakage and then designed repairs.