Simpson Gumpertz & Heger (SGH) is a national engineering firm that designs, investigates, and rehabilitates structures and building enclosures. Clients choose to work with us because
- We collaborate with clients and project team members.
- We engage our extensive expertise.
- We focus on delivering successful results.
- We respond to project challenges.
Our goals are simple: earn the lasting trust of our clients, gain the respect of our most capable peers, and further the standards of practice in all areas of our profession.
Company Facts and Figures
- Projects located throughout the United States and in more than 30 other countries
- Recipient of over 300 awards and recognitions
- More than 400 employees in five offices: Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Washington, DC
- Named a "Best Firm to Work For" by Structural Engineering & Design and CE News magazines for the past five consecutive years
- Member of the Global Design Alliance