699 Projects

John Muir Medical Center, Seismic Retrofits

Concord
,
CA
Project Contacts:

In the event of an earthquake, hospitals must remain standing and should be functional, if possible. The poor performance of older hospitals observed following the 1994 Northridge earthquake...

U.S. Navy P-405 Bachelor Enlisted Quarters Parking Garage

San Diego
,
CA
Project Contacts:

The P-405 project consists of a multi-story Bachelor Enlisted Quarters and multi-story parking structure at Naval Base San Diego. The parking structure provides 800 parking spaces in six stories,...

University of Southern California, Caruso Catholic Center

Los Angeles
,
CA
Project Contacts:

The Caruso Catholic Center at the University of Southern California consists of the sanctuary and student union building designed in the style of Italianate Romanesque. The sanctuary...

Idaho National Laboratory, Advanced Test Reactor Control Room Wall

Idaho Falls
,
ID
Project Contacts:

The Advanced Test Reactor (ATR) at the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) supports research and testing of materials for use in large-scale and prototype reactors. Previous...

Salem State University Library Demolition

Salem
,
MA
Project Contacts:

Salem State University sought to demolish their existing library and reuse the site for other purposes.  SGH developed structural demolition documents and provided construction phase services for...

Athol Public Library

Athol
,
MA
Project Contacts:

By 1919, Andrew Carnegie’s donations of more than $40 million paid for 1,679 library buildings throughout the United States.  The town of Athol sought to renovate its 1918 Carnegie library, which...

Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, 250 Massachusetts Avenue

Cambridge
,
MA
Project Contacts:
Novartis adapted the former Necco Candy factory into a biomedical research facility and office space. The facility consists of two interconnected buildings, both of which have a concrete frame and...

Albany City Hall Tower Study

Albany
,
NY
Project Contacts:

Albany City Hall was designed by H.H. Richardson and constructed between 1881 and 1883. The building has exterior mass masonry walls of Milford granite and East...

Pages