The Neo-Classical Walker Art Building, designed by McKim, Mead and White in 1894, now houses the Bowdoin College Museum of Art. Throughout its life, the building experienced several problems, including chronic leakage at roofing transitions and terminations. In 1997, SGH developed a roofing rehabilitation program for the central copper dome. Subsequently in 2004, SGH worked with the project team on the building enclosure renovation, building expansion, and preservation of the original building.