Choose from several attendance options and earn up to 5.5 learning units/professional development hours.
|Ticket Type||Registration Period||Price*|
|Early Bird Group - 2 or more||Register by August 6, 2018||$299.00|
|Early Bird Individual||Register by August 6, 2018||$319.00|
|Regular Group - 2 or more||Register between August 7 and September 7, 2018||$329.00|
|Regular Individual||Register between August 7 and September 7, 2018||$349.00|
*Please note that a processing fee applies.
OPTIONAL MIDDAY ACTIVITIES:
Attendees may enjoy a networking lunch at Create + Construct, or choose one of two optional midday activities (available as an add-on when registering).
- Project Site Tour of Hale Family Clinical Building
Join a 30-minute walking tour of the future home of the Hale Family Clinical Building at Boston Children’s Hospital. Attendees must pre-register and wear work boots and pants; other required safety equipment will be provided. $40 registration; limited to 30 participants.
Hosted by Suffolk Construction and Simpson Gumpertz & Heger.
- “Building Beyond Our Borders” Presentation
Join a lunchtime discussion about bringing modern construction practices to new health and child care facilities around the globe. Project team members will describe efforts to build the University of Global Health Equity campus in Butaro, Rwanda, and the Be Like Brit Orphanage in Grand Goave, Haiti. Complimentary; limited to 80 participants.
Hosted by Skanska and Simpson Gumpertz & Heger. Presented by Brian Twomey, Senior Staff Member, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
Payments by check:
- Make checks payable to: Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- Add to the memo line on check: Create + Construct Boston
- Remittance address:
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, 41 Seyon Street, Bldg 1 Ste 500, Waltham, MA 02453
- Cancellations made before August 14, 2018, are subject to a full refund, not including processing fees.
- Cancellations made between August 14, 2018, and August 28, 2018, are subject to a 50% refund, not including processing fees.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made after August 28, 2018.
Please send all cancellations in writing to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information (include company name, direct phone number, and email address)
- Reason for cancellation